SET OF SERVICES ON ORGANISATION OF BUSINESS AND PROVISION OF FUNCTIONING ENTERPRISES
Already at the moment of making the decision on creation of an enterprise, as well as after registration of a legal entity, businessmen come across a great number of the most various problems. In addition to the legal and accounting problems, numerous organisational questions arise: what address to be specified in the constitutive documents for registration, what address to be specified in the documents for correspondence.
- Provision of address under location of company.
- Receiving and systematising correspondence sent to the address of clients: letters by mail, messages sent by electronic mail or transmitted by telephone, fax, courier service, etc.
- Provision of services for arrangement of preliminary negotiations and meetings with representatives of commercial and governmental organisations.
- Keeping constitutive and accounting documents, provision thereof for reading, in accordance with the client orders and requirements of the current laws.
- Preparation and circulation of correspondence, in accordance with the client orders, in particular, answer to correspondence received at the client address.
On the basis of many years of experience of the Business Centre, taking into consideration the specific features of the Russian laws, the technologies were designed for provision of secretarial services. The contract and appendices thereto fix strictly the rights and duties of the Business Centre personnel and client, who is provided with confidentiality, on the one hand, and transparency and accessibility for the state authorities, on the other hand, within the frameworks determined by the current laws.